Net weight: 420 gm
Premium King Island beef blended with Onions, Carrots and spices in our famous flaky pastry
Ingredients: Australian Wheat Flour, King Island Beef (19%), Margarine (Animal Fat, Vegetable Oil, Water, Salt, Emulsifiers (471, Soy Lecithin), Acidity Regulators (331, 330), Antioxidant (307b (Soy)), Colour (160a), Flavours), Water, Onions (6%), Bread Crumb (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast, Emulsifier (471)), Carrots (3%), Rice Flour, Soy Flour, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce (Contains Wheat, Soy), Mineral Salts (339, 451), Seasoning (Contains Wheat), Spice Extract, Salt, Glaze (Contains Milk, Colour (160a)), Herbs, Pepper.
Contains: Contains Gluten (Wheat), Milk and Soy
May be present: May Be Present Sesame, Contains Gluten, Contains Soy, Contains Milk, May Be Present Egg
Storage Instructions: Keep Frozen. Store at or below minus 18C. Thaw and store below 5C for up to 3 days. Once thawed do not refreeze
Usage Instructions: Sausage Rolls must be heated before consumption
Oven / Conventional Oven
1. Preheat oven to 175C (fan forced 165C)
2. Remove rolls from pack and place on baking tray
3. If frozen heat for approximately 10 to 12 minutes
4. If thawed heat for approximately 7 to 8 minutes Microwave Based on 1200 Watt
5. Remove six sausage rolls from pack and place on suitable plate
6. Select Medium High power
7. If frozen heat for approximately 1 1/2 minutes
8. If thawed heat for approximately 1 minutes Allow to stand for 2 minutes CAUTION: Filling may be very hot. Guide only, heat time may vary.